Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sinatra Preacher Man

Today is my brother's in law birthday. My sister was asking me to put a video up of him singing. I never got around to it, but figured his birthday would be a good time to finally do so. He is known as the Twin Cities Frank Sinatra, or as I think of him, and I'm sure many many others think as well, the next great preacher of his generation.

He is my pastor at Redeemer Bible Church in Minnetonka, MN.

I'm so thankful you're my brother(-in-law) and pastor to me, Bob. Just like your mom's card, even if I had had a choice in the matter, I couldn't have chosen a better brother(-in-law). And I don't think I would have survived the past few years without your faithful shepherding through your gospel preaching, the effect of your ministry on your congregation, and your personal ministry of the Word to our family as well.

So grateful for your shepherding and, yes, that you have incessently made fun of me since I was 12. Love you, Bob!

3 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! Great voice and an old soul :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still praying, Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://youngwidowsinchrist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete